Thursday, July 27, 2006

a lazy day!

Today is going to be a very lazy day! Just chilling out and watching some chick flicks. I am very excited about it. I think we are going camping this weekend with jon and mary. it's really, really foggy out today all down the state coast (or so i'm told) so it dramatically drops temps. down. I think we are aiming for a high of 70 today. so i don't know what the weather will be in big sur if we go there to camp.
I should probably get ready for my big line up.
I think it will be: Serendipity, Steel Magnolias, 13 going on 30 and maybe some You've Got Mail to round out the day before Rob gets home. Sounds like a good day to me.
For Randy:
What happens when you eat yeast and shoe polish?

You rise and shine!

1 comment:

auntkasey said...

Black Beauty will cause my mom to choke up... your father.