Saturday, July 01, 2006

Thank you Mr. Washington!


well you're going to think i have flipped my lid. follow me though.
i went to base today to check and see how the week went cookie wise. I sold two cookies! two of them! granted i only made a dollar from this week, but just think, that's a dollar more than i had! plus, who ever bought them weren't in rob's squad. so two strangers liked my cookies and bought them. the lady said that she thinks it didn't do well because they were hidden on the counter, so next week she'll put them right out in the big fat center and we'll see if that does better. i'm really excited! i sold two of my very own cookies! someone likes my stuff! that's incredible. so included is a picture of my very first dollar (before i frame it : ) ). maybe next week i'll have more to show you...

No comments: