Monday, October 02, 2006

I know where she went!

This morning, actually about 15 minutes ago, I resigned as Librarian of this place to become the Protestant Perish Coordinator of Chapel. I am so excited. It is a much bigger job in every way. I will be going in today after my time in the library to see if my office is ready (I get my own office!)
I am so very excited, because at this time on Thursday my Maelie will be here! (She's bringing her mom too I think) I can't wait to see them! We don't have a lot planned, because we need to see what mood she'll be in each day, but just having her around will be great! We have to go and pick up her crib from Target today and get their room cleaned up. Right now it's acting as our second closet. I am just so excited about all of the things God is blessing us with right now. It is all moving so fast, but in that really cool way where everything is going good!
more later.

No comments: