Tuesday, October 17, 2006

life with Brown

Spc. Brown and I took a tour of the Chapel today. It is such a cool building! the baptism pool is huge! and there are all of these secret rooms and walk ways. There is a giant organ in the balocony that was imported from Germany in the 50s. It was a very cool insider's view. I have to go to legal tomorrow to clear the air around my contract and make sure all is on the up and up.
I miss the simple times when Mae and Em were here! Em I hope you are doing okay after the crash. That sucks big. Too bad it wasn't the 'stang!
Hope all is well!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Too bad it wasn't the stang is right, my friend, except that I would probably be dead or at least mortally wounded in that domestic piece of crap. Hey, you should see me n' Maelie sportin it in the '85 blazer. It's a two door, which means that I either have to literally get in the back seat myself to get her into her base or toss her a hair. Neither option is too exciting (unless, you're Maelie catching some air). Hey, did mom tell you that she got bit at school the other day? It made me so sad to see the little teeth marks on her ear! I didn't make a big deal about it, though. Judging from what I see of her personality thus far, I will more than likely be the mom on the other side eventually....

auntkasey said...

She's going to be a fighter!

Yeah right, she's a precious angel baby that will never be in trouble. Unlike her aunt, who has a Major pain in the butt to deal with. and I mean Major.

Go get 'em Mae!