Friday, June 16, 2006

pray for cookies!

i know pretty much everyone that reads this blog just got an email about the same thing, but there is always the random thought that someone in the world might trip into this blog and they can pray too.
this morning rob went to a local coffee shop here in monterey on his way to school. he bought a coffee and an oatmeal raisin cookie. (we buy cookies where ever we go to see if mine are better or what i need to do to improve. ask my mom, i would be the best at the farmers market!) anyway, rob told the guy that he should try my cookies and that i was trying to break into the baking business. the guy told rob to tell me to bring my cookies in and if he likes them he'll start selling my stuff in the store instead!!! this would be the most amazing thing for the business!
please pray that what ever comes out of this will be God's will. please.
i'm so excited!

No comments: